FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CHILDREN ON CLASS DAYS, WE ASK THAT PARENTS REVIEW THESE PROCEDURES WITH CHILDREN:
1. When you arrive and enter the Center, do not go outside.
2. Do not enter the classroom until your teacher is present.
3. Be courteous in words and actions to everyone.
4. Avoid words or actions that could hurt others.
5. In class: Listen, Participate, Be on task and Ask questions.
6. Leave gum, candy, toys, games and fun things at home.
7. Take care to respect Church property as you use the Center.
8. Always walk ... inside and outside.
9. At dismissal wait and watch for your ride... Do not wander off.... Do not go back inside without permission.
10. Go home with the person who always comes for you... If someone else comes, tell Sister before you leave.
1. When you drop off your children for class watch until they are safely inside.
2. If the usual person is not coming for your children at dismissal time, let Sister know... send a note, call or stop in before class.
3. Tell your children to wait for their ride and do not accept a ride from anyone else, even friends who are being helpful. Especially for Sunday session: Tell children not to wander off or decide to walk towards home.
4. If you are delayed at dismissal time do not worry. Sister remains with children until all are claimed! ( For this reason, a phone call after 5:00 might not be heard from outside the building.)
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. May God bless you!